1. Sweet Bagel Chips Slice stale cinnamon-raisin bagels crosswise into thin rounds. Brush the tops with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake 10 minutes at 325 degrees F; flip, brush with more butter, sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar and bake 10 more minutes.
2. Garlic Bagel Chips Melt 3 tablespoons butter with 2 chopped garlic cloves in a saucepan. Make Sweet Bagel Chips (No. 1) using plain bagels and topping with the garlic butter and grated Parmesan.
3. Fruit Dip Mix 1 cup low-fat sour cream and 2 tablespoons each brown sugar and lime juice; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Thread fruit onto skewers; serve with the dip.
4. Cheesy Chex Mix Toss 3 cups Chex cereal, 2 cups mini pretzels and 1 cup cheese crackers with 3/4 cup grated Parmesan, 1/2 stick melted butter and a pinch of garlic powder. Spread on a baking sheet and bake 15 minutes at 325 degrees F, stirring.
5. Caramel Popcorn Melt 1/3 cup butter with 1 tablespoon honey and a pinch of salt. Toss with 12 cups popcorn and 1 cup pecans. Spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake 15 minutes at 325 degrees F, tossing. Cool.
6. Sesame Potato Chips Preheat 2 baking sheets in a 425 degrees F oven. Toss thinly sliced russet potatoes with olive oil and salt. Spread on the hot baking sheets, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake 10 minutes.
7. Curry Potato Chips Make Sesame Potato Chips (No. 6); toss the potatoes with curry powder before baking. Omit the sesame seeds.
8. Salami Snails Top strips of refrigerated breadstick dough with 1 strip each of provolone and salami; roll into pinwheels. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with dried oregano. Bake as the dough label directs.
9. Pita Nachos Split a whole-wheat pita into 2 rounds, then cut into wedges. Broil until golden, then sprinkle with grated cheddar and salsa and broil until the cheese melts. Top with sliced scallions.
10. Apple Quesadillas Melt some butter in a skillet, then lay a flour tortilla in the pan and top with grated cheddar and thinly sliced apple on one side. Fold the tortilla in half and cook until golden on both sides. Cut into wedge